Thursday, May 25, 2006

A little Happy Bunny citizen action is in order

I have this magnet on my refrigerator:














I know. It's rude and juvenille. It's also called for after the cosmically STUPID action taken by a majority of the Senate today.

Both of my senators -- Richard Shelby and Jeff Sessions (who's been a GODSEND in all this immigration reform nonsense) -- voted against the steaming pile of poo that was the senate version of the immigration bill. They can keep their jobs, for now.

I just wish I lived in Arizona so I could try to vote that pinhead John McCain out of office at my first opportunity. The idea of McCain getting the GOP presidential nomination makes me want to hurl. McCain versus Hillary. It's like having to choose between having hot coals shoved into your eye sockets and a hydrochloric acid enema.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Your writing is like poetry to me! And you know, I've felt this way about every election I've ever participated in! (The last two).