It is a weary, dreary day here in the 'Ham. Not terribly cold but rainy and overcast. It's the Friday before a holiday weekend, and your humble correspondent is not much closer to full functionality than she was at precisely 8:04 a.m. when she dragged her weary bod out of bed, despite the intake of (1) full-strength Mountain Dew, (1) full-strength cup of Starbucks' Sumatra with a generous dash of Coffee-mate Hazelnut, and (1) full-strength Coke.
::: sound of head hitting the desk :::
Oh! Sorry, folks. Random thoughts ...
- Ted Kennedy is a jerk.
- Not that I need yet another form of amusement, but check this out: http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/games/7b24/
- I do not want to see Jake Gyllenhaal play a gay cowboy. I just don't. Call me a redneck, I don't care what the critics are saying, I just can't go there. Hurts my head to think about it.
- I did a double-take today. I think Harriet Miers clubbed Chancellor Angela Merkel in a Berlin alley and is now running Germany. C'mon, look at this photo. Have you ever seen Miers and Merkel in the same room?
- Pat Robertson. Also a jerk.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are visiting Haiti and .....