Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Dennisblogging: Epilogue

Never fear, the GGB is here!

My electricity, however, went out at around 4:45 p.m. Sunday (WAY before any of the bad stuff hit) and was not restored until nearly 9 a.m. yesterday. (Time to clean out the fridge! Everything must go!)

After I got home from work yesterday, it took awhile for me to figure out how to reset the LAN ... then I got wrapped up in a phone call with a friend from Phoenix ... and I had to capture some home video I shot over the Fourth of July of my irrepressibly cute niece ... you get the picture!

I think we really had an (affirmative) answer to prayer, folks. Dennis was no cakewalk, but things could have been catastrophic, and they weren't. Of course, some folks did get hit hard, and to them the GGB extends her thoughts, well wishes and prayers.

No comments: