Tuesday, October 26, 2004

"W" stands for "weather"

Our local weather service is predicting a the possibility of a potential outbreak of severe weather on Election Day. If George Bush wins, do you think the Dems will somehow blame him for manipulating the weather to suppress the Democratic vote? Maybe he has a secret weather manipulator machine in the White House basement?

"I'm John Kerry, and I've always been in favor of sunny skies and balmy temperatures. If you vote for me, it will never rain on your parade, and every cloud will have a silver lining, paid for by the rich people who've had more than their fair share of good weather. Meanwhile, my opponent says he never promised you a rose garden, that along with the sunshine there's gotta be a little rain sometime. And I say that's the rhetoric of the past! In my administration, we'll have no more hurricanes, no more tornadoes, and Mt. St. Helen's will sleep like a baby."

No comments: